Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Where Are We? Signs for your Classroom

Just for fun today (and so I could use my new clip art from Melonheadz -- Kidlettes and Funky Letters), I made a NEW product for my TPT store!

Have you ever walked into a classroom expecting to find it full of children and a teacher only to find...no one?!  I have done that so many times and then I either have to go look for them or wait for them to come back.  What a waste of time!  So, for all of my classroom teacher friends...


This pack contains:

8 Super Cute Bright Chevron Signs for:
  • Lunch
  • Recess
  • Computer Lab
  • Music
  • Library
  • Gym
  • Art
  • Classroom # _______
No more losing a whole class, friends!  Help out your colleagues when they come looking for you! :)

You can find other great teachers' ideas at Fourth Grade Flippers Tried It Tuesday Linky!  Join me!






2 comments:

  1. This looks great! I think I would have to assign a helper to update it though because I know I would forget:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea. Why haven't I already thought of this? Very cute. :)I'm following on Bloglovin. :)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! :)