So, even though I have spent several hours four days this week in training, I have had time for Pinterest! I always got time for that! ;)
1. I think this Parts of a Friend poster is just adorable!
2. This is a great visual to help me remember what the functions of behavior could be in an acting out student. It also helps me explain function of behavior to other people that don't exactly speak special ed. lingo
3. On Monday, I get to get into my new classroom! I am so excited! I am about to burn up my classroom decor Pinterest board! This is one of my favorites for the door decoration.
4. This Sensory Tree would be such a cool idea for the classroom!
5. I am so excited about my new school and what all this experience has yet to bring. I am thankful that God has used me in different places and different schools for His purpose and now I will be going somewhere brand new and will be able to use what I've learned over the years to grow more there. I feel so blessed that God has continued to put me on the right path!