Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thankful For Special Educators Blog Hop Coming Soon!


I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving season, but one way I continue to be blessed is through this blog.  I have met wonderful special educators from across the country and have had many wonderful opportunities opened before me from blogging.  This is yet another one of those amazing opportunities, not just for me, but for you as well.  Beginning on Friday, November 28, join 24 special education bloggers plus myself for some tips and freebies that you will be thankful for!  That's 25 tips, tricks, strategies, freebies, and maybe even some giveaways from some of the best special education teachers from across the US!  You will not want to miss this!

Head back here on Friday and get ready to hop through and collect some outstanding resources!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! :)