Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Break 2013...A Farewell

I am so sad that Spring Break is over.  This week was only a sneak peek for summer and that makes me ready for school to be out.  Don't get me wrong...I love school and my kids, but man, I love being at home!

So what did I do that made it so amazing?

Easter
Swimming with friends at the Pavillion
Visited Frankfort--Salato Wildlife Park, The State Capitol Building, and Rebecca Ruth Candies

















Watched The Impossible.  This movie was INTENSE!  If you don't know, it's about the tsunami that hit Thailand.  This whole tragedy is unimaginable, but so inspirational.  I heard it was life changing...it was! Whew!  I highly recommend it, but it is NOT for kids!

Shopped-I bought new dishes!  I love red!

Chilled with my family and enjoyed some wonderful weather (well at least one day of it).

Alas, all good things must come to end.  Six and half weeks until summer...I can make it! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! :)