Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pinterest Love!

I LOVE Pinterest, as I am sure many of you do!  I am creating my own linky party for Pinterest Faves!!  I call it Teaching + Pinning = LOVE
The Grab Code is over there ------>

Here are the rules:
1.  Post your favorite teaching related pins
2.  Grab my button code and link up to this post
3.  Check out other's blogs and leave comments or follow your favorites!



Here are some of my favorite "teacher" pins for the week:
A MUST READ for all working in Special Ed and specifically relevant to those working with kids who have Autism - Re-pinned by @PediaStaff – Please Visit http://ht.ly/63sNt for all our pediatric therapy pins
An interesting and thought provoking article
http://juststimming.wordpress.com/2011/10/05/quiet-hands/
pom-pom Angry Birds
We will be making these little guys this week in my class to go with our Angry Birds Anger Management Unit
source

 
Word Work Ideas
fun for word work
source


GENIUS.  Teacher Toolbox (Lowe's hardware organizer)
And this one...because I ♥ organization (even when I'm not that good at it!)


We are halfway through the week!  Keep it up!!!
And...
Pin away, friends and make sure to link up below!

:)  Mrs. H

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm blog hopping from The Things We Find Inside".
    I love your organizing boxes!
    If you would like to see my blog it is at http://butterflybabiesboutique.blogspot.com/
    I would love your comment, and of course follow me if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and linking up! I checked out your blog! Cute stuff!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that last one! Great way to stay organized! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for some organization! Good pics!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! :)