Friday, October 19, 2012

Success is measured by...being able to blog :)

Hey guys!  Another successful week down!  School is going very well this year (knock on wood) and my kids seem to be making progress!  I am very proud of them.  On the other hand...blogging...let's just say 1 post a week will count as success for me!  I sure do miss the summer days of being able to post daily if I wanted.  Those days will be back again soon, however.  Until the glorious days of summer, I will probably post once a week (maybe you'll get a bonus post every now and then), just because church, family, and school take all of my free time.  :)  No complaints though!  This is the good life! :)



Today, I would like to thank two wonderful fellow bloggers, because I was "Boo-ed" by them!


1. If you've been boo-ed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.

2. Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!

3. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (maybe yours or someone else's) or freebies(s) that you love!

4. Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers-make sure you check this link so that you don't repeat the "Boo"

5. Link up {here} so that others can find you and read about your October ideas! While you are there check out the other great blogs!


So,  Thanks to Laura over at http://teachinspireprepare.blogspot.com/ & 
Lisa at http://teacherlisasclass.blogspot.com/ for surprising me with a BOO!

Here are some Halloween goodies to share:

A fun little Halloween Magic Square Game:  Download for free at TPT for some Halloween vocabulary practice.

click picture to link to TpT

A super cute book:

Some free pumpkin carving templates here 

Cyclops Pattern



Happy Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! :)