1. Today is a day off! It is a teacher professional development, but if you have all of your PD you don't have to be at school today! Yay for having way more PD than I could speak of!! Today my Bear is helping me blog!
2. Also, for the picture above...new hair color! Highlights for spring! I love spending the afternoon at the salon!
3. Tuesday night our school held our annual Math Madness Math Night. We have a Shut the Box tournament every year with a basketball team to go along with March Madness. Bear was 1st runner up in his bracket. He is so proud of that medal (it's his first)!
4. Dress as your favorite StoryBook Character Day. This was the most fun I've had all year! We celebrated Read Across America Week by dressing up last Tuesday (ok I know this is not this past week, but oh well). The first picture is my favorite teacher, Mrs. P. She is my daughter's teacher and my intern and one of my favorites of all time! :) Mrs. P. is Fancy Nancy and I am Junie B. Jones. The other pictures are my kiddos. Bear is Skippyjon Jones and Chloe is Hermione from Harry Potter (our favorite)!
5. We are getting ready to head down the WK Parkway this afternoon! We haven't been home to see family since Christmas. I am excited to go home and see my family!
Have a great weekend!!