Sunday, March 10, 2013

St. Patrick Day themed Homophone Center *FREEBIE*

St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner and our story this week is all about tricky leprechauns.  If you are a Reading A-Z member you can access the book I will be using with my reading group this week.

Homophones are one of the literacy skills we are practicing this week.  I searched TPT, but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for that combined St. Patrick and homophones, so I made one up myself! :)  
Click on the photo below for the FREE center!

It includes:
* homophone sorting and matching
* complete the sentence with the correct homophone



Enjoy!! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebie. So happy to follow you.

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to find another sped blogger! I just started a sped blog link up on my blog. I hope you’ll stop over and link your sped blog up! Just click on “special education blogs” on my top bar.

    ~Traci
    The Bender Bunch

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! :)