Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Co-Teaching Brochure *FREEBIE*

Recently my principal asked me to fashion a pamphlet/handout to give teachers in my building that is all about co-teaching.  Thankfully, I already had something partially made and I only need to add small details and "pretty it up" a bit.  I handed it out at school today and so I thought I would pass it along to all of you as well!


This brochure has a front and back.  I printed them in color and on front and back and then folded each sheet like a brochure.   Click the picture above to be directed to my TPT store so you can download for FREE!

If you download, please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Thanks!

I'm linking up with the Fourth Grade Flipper for Tried It Tuesday!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE co-teaching. I could probably write ten books on the benefits. Love your brochure too.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. We JUST had an in-service day yesterday and one of the trainings was on co-teaching! This is a great reference tool. Thanks for sharing!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! :)