Wednesday, July 8, 2015

#SPEDDollarDeals

Who loves a bargain?!  I know as a teacher and a mommy I am always looking for a good deal!  Well, I have one to share with you today (and today only)!

Several of my special education blogger friends and I are offering Dollar Deals at our TPT stores.


Here's what you need to know to find all of the great deals on TPT:

1. Head on over to TPT and type in #speddollardeals in the search engine
2.  Choose from some amazing products at a great deal.  Items are typically priced in the $2-4 range.
3.  What are you waiting for!?   

A couple of my best sellers will be available at my TPT for just ONE DOLLAR!!

Special Education:The ABC Guide to Paraprofessionals' Role

Special Education: Co-Teacher Collaboration (Forms for Eff

Happy Shopping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! :)