Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring Break & a FREEBIE

Spring Break officially started today at 3:00 PM!!!  I am so ready for some fun and relaxation.  We will be heading to Atlanta for some fun with some friends of ours and their children!  We have a fun filled four days planned there and then back to Kentucky to my parent's house for Easter.  It is going to be jammed packed and lots of travel, but so worth the time.  I am excited about the memories that are about to be made!  Yay for Spring BREAK!!!

I wanted to give you guys a simple, cute, and effective multiplication game.  It teaches students the basics of multiplication, including making equal groups and placing the correct number of items into equal groups.  Students would then record the multiplication sentence to match the problem they created with the manipulatives.

Click the picture below to go to my TpT store to download the game for FREE!!!!!  Enjoy!!!!





Happy Spring Break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! :)