Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summer Bucket List


Today I am joining in on the Summer Bucket List Linky Party!

Just like everyone else I have several summer plans!  Thanks to Pinterest, I plan to keep my husband very busy! ;)  

Home:
Organize my closets
Make a tent/reading area for my kids
Spend quality time with my kiddos



School:
Besides getting ready to move into a brand new school building, my biggest plan is to
create a teacher planner totally dedicated to my needs.  I have searched the internet for the perfect teacher planner.  I envy the Erin Condren teacher planners, but I can't bring myself to spend $52 on one.  I did find a customizable teacher planner through TPT.  It is actually from one of the teachers sponsoring this linky.  Thanks to the Modern Teacher.  I have downloaded a much cheaper planner that I can customize to meet my needs and take to Staples or Office Depot to have laminated and bound. 

You can find it here:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Teacher-Lesson-Planner-Editable-with-Common-Core-SS-Chevron-Chic-643874

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! :)