For a little snow day excitement, I am linking up with the 3AM Teacher for some Five For Friday fun!
1. FREEBIE: Hibernation is the theme for this week in my resource reading class. The books that the students use is available through Reading A-Z. If you have a subscription you can access the Hibernation books (they are multi-level)! The word work for this unit includes recognizing nouns...hence...Hibernating Nouns! Students sort the words into nouns and other words (some are verbs and some adjectives). Students place the nouns next to the sleeping bear. Click on the picture or link to get this freebie!
2. FIND: The thing I love finding most of all is new special education blogs. I love it so much that I added a page to this blog! Click in the header above to be directed to some of my favorite special education blogs. PS-You don't have to be a special education teacher to love these blogs, because their ideas are great for any teacher! You can also find my favorite sped blogs on Pinterest!
3. FUNNY (&TRUE): I love snow days!!!!
4. FRAZZLE: We were a little frazzled this morning! Our dog has been sick this past week. We thought he had eaten something that lodged in his belly, but turns out he just pulled something in his back. He is on light duty for the next two weeks! :) So glad our little buddy is going to be just fine! Here's our little Skipper:
5. FEATURE: Here are some more great places to find out about me, how I teach, and what I like: