I'm linking up with Five for Friday...no picture style though...'cause that's how exciting my week has been. :)
1. The kids were entertained by their best buddies on Monday. Lovely day! We watched movies, the girls played Barbies and we all ate a lot of junk food. :)
2. I have lots of time to create new TPT products and work on upcoming blog posts! This is a first, for real!
Hop on over to my TPT store to pick up some new products!
3. As of Thursday, I officially became a Scott County employee. I have a school email there now...that makes it official, right? I am so excited about this new adventure!
4. At one point this week, I realized that no matter how organized I think I am, I could do better. I lost my SS card this week and tore this house up looking for it! Luckily it was found! Not where it should have been, but found, nonetheless!
5. And here in a little bit we are headed to a birthday party. Party Right Inflatables...sounds like a good time! The kids are seriously excited!
As I look back at this week, I think that it was pretty good afterall. No big trips, no elaborate projects, just family, friends and laid back summer times! It was the best!