I'm back from a mini vacation to my parents house. I have missed you, bloggy friends! I thought a great way to start off the weekend would be with a little Five for Friday link-up! :)
So...this is what I've been up to lately...
1. I spent a few days at my parents' house. We live about 4 hours from each other and a visit was long overdue. We had a great visit...no pictures...just memories and fun! Oh...wait...my kids did paint these:
Chloe says the reason she loves going to Nanny and Papaw's is because they get to do crafts and Nanny gives out all the ice cream she wants for no reason at all. ;)
2. I know this is probably way silly to many of you, but I sold my first ever (paid) product on TPT! I am so excited! I love the little ching-ching sound my phone makes when I've sold something! Lots and lots of you make lots of lots of dollars on there, but think back to that first sale....woooooooooo!!!! If you want to check it out, see below:
Make it your own, by adding text into the blank frames!!
3. Some lovely friends and I painted some cutesy flower paintings at Painting with a Twist.
4. Speaking of cutesy flowers, I have purchased new room decor for my brand new classroom!
If you want this then head over to Tunstalls' Teaching Tidbits to see all of the pieces to this Classroom Garden Theme decor. I can't wait to fire up the printer and laminator! Oh...and if you go right now to her TPT store, she is having a SALE for reaching 3000 followers and her 2 year Blogiversary.
4 (and a half): Chloe and I drove by our new school yesterday and noticed a little newness. I had to share some sneak peeks (of the outside of Lemons Mill)!
5. And, finally the kids and I spent today watching Monsters University. Cute, cute movie. Two thumbs up, all around!
Happy 1st (official) Day of Summer!