Thursday, January 30, 2014

Week 4: Special Education...Reader Survey

The new monthly series of posts continues!  Week 4:  Special Education
In this series I hope to share anything YOU have ever wanted to know about special education!  In efforts to help me write a better blog about information that you want and need, I have created a survey.  Please take some time to help me help you.  The survey is a quick, 5 question survey that will allow me to get to know you better.  There is space provided on the survey for you to ask me any questions you may have or to give me ideas of topics that YOU would like to read about.  This series is all about YOU!!    Below the new Special Education button you will find a link for my survey!  I can't wait to read the results and provide the resources and specific information that you are looking for!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! :)