Saturday, August 11, 2012

Newbie Blog Hop!


I am joining up with some fellow Newbie Bloggers.  

If you want in on the action, link up below and answer these questions!

~ what state you are in
~ your current teaching position
~ your teaching experience
~ when you started blogging
~ share a blogging tip/blogging resource
1.  I teach in Kentucky!!  #UK  #BigBlueNation

2.  I am special education teacher for grades 3-5.  I teach in the collaborative and resource settings.

3.  At the end of this year I will have 8 1/2 years of teaching experience!  I have been a special education teacher the entire time.  I received my Bachelor's degree from Murray State in Learning and Behavior Disorders and my Master's degree from the University of Louisville in Special Education with an emphasis in assistive technology.

4.  I started blogging off and on a few years ago.  I had a blog for mostly my family and friends to read.  We do not live close to our families so it was a good way to keep them caught up.  I started teacher blogging at the beginning of the year.

4.  My tip is...you don't have to follow all of the rules.  Just go out there and have fun!  Learn as you go and don't be afraid to just be yourself!
I love the tips from Teaching Blog Addict.  They really helped get me started with blogging!

Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! :)